We can help transform your retail space into the optimal environment for customers. Projects range from minor refurbishment work to full shop fit outs, including:
- Layout design and space planning
- Internal fitting out works, eg display units, shelving, ceilings, flooring etc
- Decorating, signage and other graphics
- External work, eg shop fronts
- Security solutions, eg CCTV, door entry systems
- Energy efficient heating systems
- Energy efficient lighting systems
- Fire alarm design and installation
- Electrical design and installation
- Data upgrades
Hughes Escott has a particularly strong background working in the charity retail sector, both locally and nationally. Recent clients include Princess Alice Hospice, Royal Free Charity, St Luke’s Hospice, Cats Protection, Marie Curie and Keech Hospice Care.
I am delighted with the work that Hughes-Escott have done for my practice in giving it a new look. They said it would take 8 weeks to complete and it was to the day - as promised. The whole team worked solidly to ensure we had the best outcome possible and were meticulous in their work. They kept the site tidy and clean and were considerate of the neighbours at all times. I highly recommend Mark and the team from Hughes-Escott and would not hesitate to use them again.
Laura Muir Royal Free Charity
“Having worked with Mark and his team to fit out our first shops in the last few months we have found the team professional and the work has been completed to the highest standard. Mark has been invaluable to us while starting out and has given us the most valuable advice and support and we very much feel part of the Hughes Escott family . Looking forward to many years of working with the team”